The 12th issue of the X-IFU Gazette has been released!
For this issue, our contributors from IRAP, CNES and the University of Geneva have prepared some great articles about the latest updates on the instrument, its sub-systems and the consortium.
You will find below the table of content:
- A successful CM10 in Toulouse
- What is PaCSXI2?
- Interfaces: The core of system engineering
- Microvibration – Macroscopic approach
- CM11: April 6th to 10th in Liège
- Key measures to reduce our travel footprint
- The Swiss contribution to Athena X-IFU
- Bio: Stéphane Paltani